Friday, June 1, 2012

I'll Be Back

 Hello, my dear readers. I am just making a quick post to let you know I have not forgotten about you. A marvelous blessing came into our lives this week. Trent received a kidney transplant on Wednesday, May 30. Needless to say, I have been a bit tired and distracted, which doesn't necessarily lead to great writing. Trent should be able to come home in a couple of days. After he does, I am sure I will be able to find time to keep him comfortable and fed, and even write a little!

Please don't forget about The Lunatic, I haven't forgotten about you! In parting, I'd like to share a little story I read years and years ago on a birthday card.

Why Worry?

There's only two things to worry about. Either you're healthy, or you're sick. If you're healthy, there's nothing to worry about. 

If you're sick, there's only two things to worry about. Either you get well, or you die. If you get well, there's nothing to worry about.

If you die, there's only two things to worry about. Either you go to Heaven or you go to Hell. If you go to Heaven, there's nothing to worry about.

If you go to Hell, you'll be so busy shaking hands with the rest of us, you won't have any time to worry!


No comments:

Post a Comment